Saturday, September 21, 2013

Grandma's Lawn Chair Pattern Winner

It has been a hectic week here, both at work and personally! We are starting our "busy season" at work and on the home front, my youngest son just purchased his first home - very exciting! In between I did manage quite a bit of sewing but that is for tomorrow's post!

Did you see? I was so excited!! My version of Grandma's Lawn Chair was picked up and posted on the Aurifil Facebook page! I do love Aurifil thread and use it for piecing and quilting! And it was so exciting to see the link for Katie's 100 Quilts for Kids in this post! This quilt is being donated locally as part of Katie's charity drive. Have you made your's yet?
 
Thanks for the screen shot Diane! I really do need to learn more about how to do all of that!

I hope you are enjoying the blog hop with Diane's new pattern. If you missed it here is the schedule:

Mon 9th - Diane @ from blank pages...
Tues 10th - Julie @ Jolie Maxtin
Wed 11th - Ginny @ Fishcreek Studio
Thurs 12th - Kelleigh - guest blogging at from blank pages...
Fri 13th - Sara @ Sew Sweetness

Mon 16th , Diane @ from blank pages...
Tues 17th - Hilary @ Young Texan Mama
Wed 18th - Mike @ The Amateur Quilter
Thurs 19th - Rachael @ imagine gnats
Fri 20th - Courtney @ Mon Petite Lyons

Mon 23rd - Jamie @ Sunflower Seeds
Tues 24th - Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts
Wed 25th - Krista @ Spotted Stones
Thurs 26th - Cristy @ Sew Much Like Mom
Fri 27th - Diane @ from blank pages...

Lot's of fun and quilts to make you go ohhhh...
.
And if that wasn't enough Diane also has great ideas for all the different ways you can lay this pattern out with diagrams on her blog! Amazing what you can do just by changing the color placement!

So without further delay here is the winner of the PDF pattern:





I will be contacting you by email with your new pattern!

***EDIT*** ThirdMargaret please contact me no later than Sunday night at 8pm Eastern for your winning pattern.  I do not have an email address for you. My email link is in my profile.If I do not hear back from you by Sunday at 8pm I will redraw and a new winner will be announced***

Thanks for stopping by and be sure and stop by tomorrow for some sewing updates!

Happy stitiching!
Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I love hearing from you!